The famous 10-step Korean Skincare Routine can be quite daunting, especially if you are totally new to Korean skincare. So if you are after a routine to start you off on your journey, you are at the right place.
April & Ko’s chief curator, Katrina, has carefully selected 5 products for you depending on your skin type.
This value pack includes 5 FULL-SIZE products and freebies worth over $140 in value.
FREE: 5 assorted sample sachets
1) Areas of flaky, scaling, peeling skin
2) Tight feeling after using gentle cleansers
3) Your skin looks and feels rough
Have you tried all these cleansers but still have that tight, dry feeling after? Do you have the urge to slap on several layers of essence and moisturiser straight after a shower? If so, you need products that add moisture to your skin and infuse your skin cells with hydration.
Start with a gentle cleansing water to remove impurities without stripped your skin of essential oils. Follow with a toner enriched with Madecassoside and Centella Asiatica to soothe and hydrate your skin. An essence by cruelty-free brand, Benton, is also included and helps you achieve more youthful looking skin then follow with a soothing serum. Finish with an intensely moisturising cream infused with Snail Secretion Filtrate and Centella Asiatica.
THIS DRY SKIN STARTER PACK INCLUDES:
1) iUNIK Tea Tree Relief Serum
2) KLAVUU Pure Pearlsation Marine Collagen Micro Cleansing Water
3) A’PIEU Madecassoside Fluid
4) BENTON Snail Bee High Content Essence
5) HELLOSKIN Jumiso Have a Good Cream Snail & Centella